Horizontal V Grooving Machine
- RAS series Horizontal V Groover Machine base and beam are designed with frame structure. The working table is made of 60mm Q345 low-alloy high-strength structural steel. The frame is made of Q235 steel plate. The machine tool has good overall rigidity and durability.
- The bed is tempered with natural gas to eliminate welding stress and reduce equipment deformation. Sandblasting guarantees excellent paint finish.
- RAS Horizontal V Groover Machine adopts precision copper gear and helical rack drive, supplemented by Taiwan Shangyin roller heavy-duty linear guide. The moving speed can be adjusted by frequency conversion, and the cutting process is smooth and efficient. The first-level transmission of the motor is driven by a V-belt. Due to the tensile force of the V-belt, the impact force during emergency stop and rapid return is reduced, which ensures the flexible operation of the equipment and extends the service life of the equipment.
- The RAS Horizontal V Groover Machine uses a SFSR Silent Ball Screw and a QH Silent Rail to ensure high accuracy.
- The RAS Horizontal V Groover Machine is fixed by Hydraulic clamping system, which can fast groove and guarantee strong clamping. Hydraulic clamping prevents plate crushing.
- The RAS Horizontal V Groover Machine uses four cutters to machine “V” grooves, so the cutting amount is evenly distributed, reducing deformation of the machined part. And the optional micro cooling system can prolong the service life of the tool and reduce the production cost.
- The RAS Horizontal V Groover Machine can be machined both longitudinally and laterally, and has a process to achieve the “front and back” processing function of the plate.
- With this V Groover Machine, you can do it with only the input keyboard and processing program. According to different operators and materials, the knob can be used to adjust the processing speed, which is convenient for the operators.
- The status of the process in processing can be understood through the display. Sensors are used to ensure the safety of operators.
- The alarm message appears on the display when the equipment is abnormal, which is easy to repair.
When using the V Groover Machine to process, only labor is required for the placement and removal of the workpiece, so labor can be saved.
- The RAS Horizontal V Groover Machine table has a self-healing function. During use, customers can plan the table according to their own requirements to ensure processing accuracy.
- CNC system – BECHKOFF , Germany
- Servo motor – Panasonic , Japan
- Hight-Precise Ball Screw-HINWIN ,Taiwan
- Hight-Precise Linear Guide Rail-HINWIN ,Taiwan
- Gear-rack drive-YYC,Taiwan
- Touching Ball Bearing -NSK-Japan
- Grooving Cutter-KORLOY,Korea
- Electrical Element-AIRTAC-Taiwan
- Air Cylinder-AIRTAC-Taiwan
- Power Cable-IGUS,Germany
Blade with different material for cutting mild steel, brass, aluminum etc.
Fuselage and arross beam
Horizontal.Both the fuselage and arross beam of Horizontal V-Grooving machine adopts frame structure design,workbench is made of 60mm low alloy and high strength steel,rather than frame is Q345 steel,not only rugged but also durable.
The bed of the gantry grooving machine adopts natural gas tempering to eliminate welding stress and reduce equipment deformation.Through sandblasting treatment, to ensure a good paint effect.
- 15-inch CNC touch control display
- Acceleration and deceleration
- response time: 0.5US
- With a fallback function
- PLC interrupt function: scan time is
- fixed to 10ms
- Avoid crashing
- You only need to use the keyboard and the processor to enter data to complete the slot.
- According to the different materials, you can use the knob to adjust the processing speed, easy to operate.
- Processing can be monitored through the display.When an exception occurs on the v-grooving machine, an alert is displayed on the screen and is easy to repair.
Knife rest & workbench
- The tool rest moving device adopts SFSR static ball screw and QR ball screw, with high precision.
- Surface wear can automatically repair the surface, improve the accuracy of the machine.
Head & blade
- The grooving machine uses four knives to process the “V” groove, so the cutting quantity is evenly distributed to reduce the deformation of the workpiece.
- The blade is imported from Korea to ensure the life of the blade.
White steel knife grooves common steel plate and copper plate aluminum plate.
- Alloy blade grooves stainless steel.
Cylinder & tubing
- Sealing Ring :NOK-Japan
- Tube connector:EMB-Germany
- Hydraulic Valve Group : YUKEN-Japan
- Hydraulic Pump:YUKEN-Japan
Taiwan HIWIN Linear Guide
Taiwan YYC Gear Race
|Machining Capacity||Plate||Material||STS-304 & Q235||STS-304 & Q235||STS-304 & Q235||STS-304 & Q235|
|Thickness||0.6mm-6mm(Metal sheet Flatness<3mm)||0.6mm-6mm(Metal sheet Flatness<3mm)||0.6mm-6mm(Metal sheet Flatness<3mm)||0.6mm-6mm(Metal sheet Flatness<3mm)|
|CNC Specifics||Control Type||4-axes CNC Control（Y1、Y2、Z)||4-axes CNC Control（Y1、Y2、Z)||4-axes CNC Control（Y1、Y2、Z)||4-axes CNC Control（Y1、Y2、Z)|
|Display||10-inch High Definition Color Display||10-inch High Definition Color Display||10-inch High Definition Color Display||10-inch High Definition Color Display|
|Memory Capacity||20-groups, 112 lines/group（Expandable by adding SD Card )||20-groups, 112 lines/group（Expandable by adding SD Card )||20-groups, 112 lines/group（Expandable by adding SD Card )||20-groups, 112 lines/group（Expandable by adding SD Card )|
|Transmission Way||Ball Screw/Linear Guide Rail/Gear and Rack||Ball Screw/Linear Guide Rail/Gear and Rack||Ball Screw/Linear Guide Rail/Gear and Rack||Ball Screw/Linear Guide Rail/Gear and Rack|
|Machining Speed||Crossbeam Forward-cutting(X-axis)||60m/min（Adjustable）||60m/min（Adjustable）||60m/min（Adjustable）||60m/min（Adjustable）|
|Cutter Holder(Z-axis)Up and Down||20m/min||20m/min||20m/min||20m/min|
|Machining Precision||Crossbeam(Y-axis) Precision||0.01mm||0.01mm||0.01mm||0.01mm|
|Cutter Holder(Z-axis) Precision||0.01mm||0.01mm||0.01mm||0.01mm|
|Cutter Holder(Z-axis) Max. Travel||50mm||50mm||50mm||50mm|
|Driving Way||Crossbeam(X-axis)||5.5 KW Servo Motor||5.5 KW Servo Motor||5.5 KW Servo Motor||5.5 KW Servo Motor|
|Z-axis||1 KW Servo Motor||1 KW Servo Motor||1 KW Servo Motor||1 KW Servo Motor|
|Cutter Holders(Y1&Y2-axes)||1 KW Servo Motor||1 KW Servo Motor||1 KW Servo Motor||1 KW Servo Motor|
|Clamping Mechanism||Pneumatic System||0.3-0.6Mpa||0.3-0.6Mpa||0.3-0.6Mpa||0.3-0.6Mpa|
A selection of architectural applications for V-Grooving and folding
Hotel and restaurant detailing
V-Grooved and folded stainless steel creates the appearance of solid brass bar detail.
Exterior cladding detail
These decorative exterior panels are created using V-Grooved and folded PVD coloured stainless steel in Bronze. The edge-folds give depth and the look of a solid material.
This elevator cab interior is created from panels with V-Grooved and folded edges.
Wall cladding systems
Cladding panels are V-Grooved and folded to create a depth to wall panels. For close butting-up the V-Grooving and folding allows for a visually seamless effect.
Elevator entry areas
Button panels, cladding panels and trims are created from V-Grooved and folded metals.