An ironworker is a class of machines that can shear, notch, and punch holes in steel plates. A hydraulic ironworker is a machine tool that combines various functions such as metal cutting, hole punching, shearing, and bending. It’s also been called a hydraulic steelworker.
Here at KRRASS, we refer to Ironworker machines as the “Swiss Army Knives” of the Fabrication Industry with capabilities that when considered in total, almost amaze, as the different functions and capabilities just keep on punching. Ironworker machines are designed to punch, shear, bend and notch mild steel plate, bar stock, angle iron, and pipe. A wide range of accessories is available to fabricate rod and square stock, sheet metal, and pipe.
The ironworker machine is divided into two types: hydraulic ironworker and mechanical ironworker. Since a hydraulic ironworker machine can be used for several different operations, it’s a wise and efficient way of saving both time and money. Because it’s a multipurpose machine with so many different uses, the hydraulic ironworker machine can be found in fabrication, manufacturing, and maintenance shops as well as trade schools.
As the top 5 ironworker manufacturers, KRRASS’s Ironworker machines lead the industry in both performance and build quality. Our ironworker machine for sale manufacture with massive frames and tables, with gigantic hydraulic rams, over-capacity work stations, and deep throats. Our hydraulic ironworker machine has the advantages of simple operation, low energy consumption, and low maintenance cost. Every fabricator should have a quality KRRASS Ironworker machine in their shop!
The Main Parts of Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
- Hydraulic system
- Electric system
- Lubricating system
Main Features of Hydraulic Ironworker Machine:
- Punch hole
- Cut angle bar
- Cut round and square bar , channel bar and I-beam
- Shearing plate
The Advantages of Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
- Hydraulic Ironworker Machine doesn’t require a lot of maintenance as mechanical models and hence is cost-effective.
- Hydraulic Ironworker Machine doesn’t require a lot of maintenaHydraulic Ironworker Machine is fast and accurate and makes it easy to cut a lot of metal in factories.
- Hydraulic Ironworker Machine is usually compact machines and hence takes up less space even though they apply the same kind of pressure as mechanical Ironworker Machine.
- Hydraulic Ironworker Machine secures metal with cramps while cutting hence ensuring smooth cuts and even 90 degrees cut. There are a wide variety of Hydraulic Ironworker Machine in the market to cater for all sizes of metal.nce as mechanical models and hence is cost-effective.
The Applications of Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
As the top 1 Hydraulic ironworker manufacturers, the KRRASS’s ironworker machine for sale is the preferred equipment for metal processing in modern manufacturing industries (such as metallurgy, bridges, communications, electric power, military industries, etc). It is designed to punch, shear, bend and notch mild steel plate, bar stock, angle iron, and pipe.
KRRASS’s Hydraulic Ironworker Machine is a unique Multipurpose ironworker machine that has various applications and serves a lot of industries such as tower manufacturing, construction, metal fabrications, telecommunication industries, bridge manufacturing, etc. Moreover, they are suitable for shipbuilding, power, bridges, automobiles, crane transportation, metal structure, and other mechanical processing plants.
Safety & Maintenance of Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
- Electric insulation and earth must be in good condition.
- Punching and notching work must not be performed simultaneously.
- Do not perform overload operation.
- Keep all edges of blades sharp.
- Welding scar and burr must no be stayed on the surfaces of the plate to be punched or cut.
- To ensure safe punching and cutting work the hold-down unit should be adjusted according to any thickness of material within the cutting capacity of the machine.
- After replacing blades, their clearance should be re-checked, adjust it as necessary.
- The operator should be familiar with the operation manual of the machine and possesses certain operating technique.
- Check connections of all parts are in good condition regularly, if the unnormal circumstance is found the machine should be stopped to be repaired in time.
- Lubricate all lubricating points according to the working period to avoid damaging the working surfaces.
- Check the hydraulic fluid level regularly. Replace the external oil filter on your Ironworker after your first 30 hours of use and every 1000 hours thereafter. Change your hydraulic oil every 5000 hours.
Periodically check gib-pins for lubrication and snugness to the operating center. Tighten gib-pins and locking nuts to maintain blade clearance.