Functional usage of Groove Cutting Machine
1. Process characteristics of V-groove metal sheet before bending
1.The radius of the rounded edge of the workpiece after bending is small and no refraction is known from the bending process. The radius of the arc of the edge of the workpiece after bending is proportional to the thickness of the workpiece to be bent. Due to the V After groove cutting amchine, the thickness of the remaining sheet is only half of the original sheet thickness, or even smaller, so that the radius of the arc of the edge of the workpiece after bending is also proportionally reduced by a factor of two. Since the thickness of the remaining sheet material after the groove cutting machine is small, the deformation force during bending is also small, and it will not affect the unbent area due to diffusion, so the surface of the bent metal sheet workpiece has no refractive. This meets the special requirements of high-end decoration in places such as hotels, restaurants, restaurants, commercial buildings, banks, airports, etc.
2. The bending force required for sheet metal bending is reduced. It can be known from the bending process that the sheet metal bending force and the sheet thickness of the workpiece to be bent are also in direct proportion. After the groove, the thickness of the remaining sheet is about half of the original sheet thickness, or less, so that the bending force required for sheet bending is reduced accordingly, so that the long sheet is on the bending machine of smaller tonnage It can also be bent. Not only can reduce equipment investment, but also save energy.
3. Some special materials can be bent into rectangular tubes with a common mold on a common bending machine. This type of material cannot be bent on a common bending machine, or a specially designed complex mold is required to complete the work. However, by controlling the depth of the groove cutting machine of the metal sheet material, this special bending material type can be bent and formed on a common bending machine with a general mold. The specific method is: control the thickness of the remaining sheet of the groove cutting machine in the last bending process to about 0.3 mm, so that the rebound angle of this bending process is very small, and the rectangular tube will not rebound and deform after forming.
4. Position the length of the bent side before bending. The groove cutting machine for the thin metal sheet can be used to pre-position the length of the bent side before bending, and then pre-scored on the bending machine according to the V The shape line groove is bent, so as to ensure the accuracy of the length of the bending side, and can replace the back stop function of the CNC bending machine. Of course, the premise is that the positioning accuracy of the groove cutting machine must reach ± 0.05 mm.
2. Equipment for groove cutting machine of metal sheet
Before there is no special groove cutting machine pit equipment, a gantry planer is generally used to perform groove cutting machine pits on metal sheet. Because the gantry planer does not have a reliable and effective metal sheet pressing device, the depth and V The positioning distance of the groove can not be accurately controlled. In addition, the energy consumption of the gantry planer is large, the efficiency is low, and other factors. At present, the pit work on the metal sheet has been replaced by the metal sheet planer. The new metal sheet planing machine is designed and manufactured according to the special needs of the high-end decoration industry, elevator manufacturing and other industries. It can make groove cutting machine for stainless steel sheets, iron plates, copper plates and other materials. If the new metal sheet planer is equipped with some special special accessories, it can also grind, polish and wire the metal sheet and profiles.