The characteristics of fiber laser cutting machine
The characteristics of fiber laser cutting machine processing mainly include the following aspects:
1. Almost all metal and non-metal materials can be laser processed.
2. The laser can be focused into a very small spot, which can be used for fine and precise processing, such as the processing of fine narrow slits and micro holes.
3. The mirror can be used to send the laser beam to an isolation room or other place away from the laser for processing.
4. No tool is needed for processing, which belongs to non-contact processing and has no mechanical deformation.
5. No processing tools and special environment are required, which is convenient for automatic control of continuous processing, high processing efficiency, and small processing deformation and thermal deformation.
Fiber laser cutting machine is a kind of coherent light with high intensity, good directivity and good monochromaticity. Due to the small divergence angle and good monochromaticity of the fiber laser cutting machine, in principle, it can focus on small spots with a size similar to the wavelength of the light (micron or even submicron level), and the high intensity of the laser itself can be The power density at the focal point reaches 107 ~ 1011W / cm2, and the temperature can reach above 10000 ℃. At such a high temperature, any material will instantly melt and vaporize rapidly, and be ejected explosively at high speed, and at the same time produce a highly directional impact. Therefore, the fiber laser cutting machine process works under the photothermal effect to produce a high-temperature melting and shock wave throwing integrated process.