V Groove Maintenance
V Groove Maintenance and Repair:
In order to ensure the normal operation of the machine tool, reduce the wear of the guide rail, ball screw and tool. There are some activities of the machine tool, and all should be properly lubricated on schedule, so it is necessary to pay attention to the following points:
1. Before starting the machine, operate the hand-cranked oiler to lubricate the active part of the planer holder twice per shift. The active part of the rear pipe position should be greased with grease gun to lubricate once a week.
2. After the operation is completed, iron debris and other debris on the guide groove of the hydraulic clamp of the worktable must be eradicated and cleaned.
3. Machine tools often adhere to cleanliness.
4. When grooving, the programmed feed should not be too large to prevent damage to the cutter and unstable material pressing.
5. It is necessary to filter the written pressure oil to ensure the cleanliness of the oil (punctual inspection, pressure oil transformation needs to be replaced)
6. This machine should use pressure oil model ISO-VG46o
7. Under normal working conditions, the oil level should be maintained at 2/3 of the dipstick, and must not be lower than the red line.