Maintenance and maintenance of hydraulic ironworker
1. Working oil is recommended to use 32, 46 anti-wear hydraulic oil, the use of oil temperature in the range of 15 to 60 degrees Celsius.
2. The fluid is strictly filtered before the tank is allowed to be added.
3. The working fluid is replaced every year, one of which should not be replaced for more than three months.
4. The slider should be filled with lubricant frequently, the exterior of the column should be kept clean and oil should be sprayed before each work.
5. In the nominal pressure 500T under the concentrated load is largeallow allowed eccentricity 40mm. Too much eccentricity can easily cause the column to strain or other undesirable phenomena.
6. Check the pressure gauge every semi-annual correction;
7. The machine is decommissioned for a longer time, the surface of each addition should be scrubbed clean and coated to prevent rust oil.