KRRASS IPG 2000W Fiber Laser Cutting Machine for Metal Sheet
Descriptions of CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- Streamlined design originated from EU; adopt overall welded and annealing heat treatment technology to eliminate the machine stress, good rigidity and high accuracy, to ensure the prolonged use without deformation
- Use double screws and dual-servo motor transmission mechanism which can significantly improve the machine reliability and cutting speed
- Full-digital CNC controls servo motor
- Gantry structure, use international top-notch brand speed reducer and high precision linear guide rail, balance transmission, high accuracy
- Overall casting aluminum beam, the first processing was preceded after two times annealing treatment, then VSR (vibratory stress relief) and high precision processing forming.
- Adopt world-class full-automatic electric proportional valves which can precisely control the cutting assist gas pressure in order to achieve best cutting results.
- Outside fiber circuit is maintenance-free, and the vulnerable components consumption is very low
- Professional fiber laser cutting software with drawing layout and acute angle smoothing functions is conductive to realize high-speed punching and marking function.
- Compact overall layout needs small floor area, especially suits metal processing enterprises in advertising industry
Cypcut laser cutting software:
- Supporting AI, DXF, PLT, Gerber, LXD and other format graphics, accepted international standard G-codes generated by Master Cam, Type3, Wentai and other software.
- Automatically optimize external DXF files, including: removing the duplicate lines and minimal graphics, automatically distinguishing internal and external modules and sorts etc, and merging connected lines. All the aforementioned functions can be realized by customization or by hand.
- Supporting common editing and typesetting functions, including zoom, move, mirror, rotate, align, cope and combination etc.
- Setting the direction of in/out lines and cutting seam compensation, and executing in line inspection
- Supporting curve segmentation, merging, curve smoothing, text converting curve, parts merging, breaking up etc.
- Automatic layout function saving time and labor, automatically lace and off-cut
- Plate can be easily fully covered through a variety of layout ways
- Flexible and diverse automatic sorting and manual sorting functions that can lock processing sequence of internal graphics through groups
- Unique processing sequence, simulate interactive mode for viewing processing sequence.
- One key sets cutting path. more easy and efficient
- Support segmental punching, progressing punching, grouping pre-punching, and support separately setting laser power, frequency, laser forms, gas type, air pressure, peak current, delay, following heights etc during punching or cutting course
- Real-time editing frequency and power curve and setting related low-speed starting parameters
- Powerful material base, all the technology parameters can be stored for second use.
- Breakpoint memory function, breakpoint forward and backward retrospect, and part graphics processing is accessible
- Supports any point positioning when machine pause or stopping, and can start from any point
- One set of software is suitable for cutting tube and plate, and the programming way is identical, supporting intersecting cutting.
- Supporting height-fixed cutting and outboard following cutting
- Supporting various cutting ways, precise positioning
- Strong scalability, up to more than 30 PLC programs, more than 50 programmable process
- Programmable input/output port, supporting programmable alarm input
- Support wireless handheld box, Ethernet remote control system
|1||Max Cutting Size (mm)||1500×3000|
|2||Max Height of The Workpiece (mm)||90|
|3||Effective Travel||X Axis (mm)||1505|
|Y Axis (mm)||3005|
|Z Axis (mm)||150|
|4||Positional Accuracy||X Axis (mm)||±0.04|
|Y Axis (mm)||±0.04|
|Z Axis (mm)||±0.01|
|5||Repeated Positioning Accuracy||X Axis (mm)||±0.03|
|Y Axis (mm)||±0.03|
|Z Axis (mm)||±0.005|
|6||Re-positioning Speed||X Axis (m/min)||110|
|Y Axis (m/min)||110|
|Z Axis (m/min)||110|
|7||Accelerated Speed (G)||1.5|
|8||The Laser Power(W)||2000|
|9||Level of Protection||IP54|
|11||Boundary Dimension L×W×H(mm)||4600X3200X1800|
Cutting Speed Reference Table: