What are the advantages of stainless steel laser cutting in the processing process?
1. Because there is no contact processing, and the energy and moving speed of the laser beam of the stainless steel laser cutting are adjustable, so it can complete a variety of processing.
2. During the machining process, there is no “tool” wear, and no “cutting force” affects the workpiece.
3. The heat affected zone of the processed workpiece is small, the thermal deformation of the workpiece is small, and the subsequent processing volume is small.
4. It is easy to guide. It can complete various target transformations after focusing. It is very easy to cooperate with the CNC system. It is an extremely sensitive cutting processing method for stopping processing of complex workpieces.
5. High level of initiative, can be fully enclosed processing, less pollution, low noise, very simple to simplify the task situation of the operator.
6. The processing energy density is large, the induction time is short, the heat affected zone is small, the thermal deformation is small, and the thermal stress is small. In addition, the laser is non-mechanical contact processing, which does not affect the workpiece without mechanical stress. It is suitable for fine processing.