What are the advantages of the transmission mechanism of CNC plasma cutting machine?
CNC plasma cutting machine is a processing method that uses the heat of high-temperature plasma arc to melt (and evaporate) the metal part or part of the cut of the workpiece, and to remove the molten metal by the momentum of high-speed plasma to form the cut. With different working gases, it can cut various metals that are difficult to cut with oxygen, especially for non-ferrous metals (stainless steel, aluminum, copper, titanium, nickel). The main advantage is that when cutting metals with small thickness, CNC plasma cutting machine speed is fast, especially when cutting ordinary carbon steel sheet, the speed can reach 5-6 times of oxygen cutting method, the cutting surface is smooth, the thermal deformation is small, and there is almost no heat affected zone.
The main advantages of the ball screw are:
1. The rolling friction coefficient is small, the transmission efficiency is high, its efficiency can reach more than 90%, the friction coefficient f = 0.002 ~ 0.005;
2. The friction coefficient is not related to the speed, so the starting torque is close The running torque is relatively stable;
3. The wear is small and the life is long, the clearance can be adjusted by the adjustment device, and the transmission accuracy and rigidity are improved;
4. Without self-locking, it can change the linear motion into the rotary motion.
The shortcomings of the ball screw are:
1. The structure is complicated and it is difficult to manufacture;
2. In the mechanism that needs to prevent reverse rotation, a self-locking mechanism should be added;
3. The bearing capacity is not as large as the sliding screw drive.