Punching shear safe operation specification
1) One of punching shear steel plate, round steel, square steel, section steel, etc. can be performed simultaneously. But it is not allowed to cut two kinds of steel at the same time.
2) It is strictly forbidden to shear hardened steel and process beyond the equipment’s capacity.
3) The cutting tool and cutting edge should be kept sharp, and the cutting edge should become dull or cracked, and should be replaced in time. When cutting steel plate, round steel, square steel and section steel, it must be compacted.
4) When cutting or punching, it is strictly forbidden to touch the processed workpiece surface by hand, it is strictly forbidden to measure the workpiece, and it is not allowed to directly clean the scrap.
5) The operator must stop when leaving the machine, and check the original position of the handle of each part when there is no change.
6) It is not allowed to shear laminated sheets, narrow sheets and short sheets that cannot be pressed tightly.
7) When feeding, the finger must be 200mm away from the knife edge, and small pieces need special tools.