CNC V grooving machine is special equipment dedicated to stainless steel, iron plate, aluminum plate, copper plate grooved, in order to meet the needs of different plate thickness in bending processing to reduce R. When the bending edge of the natural bend R angle is less than the thickness of the plate, through the equipment in the workpiece bend position, cut out a V groove, changed the bend position of the plate thickness so that the bent workpiece neat, simple. Besides, the V groove cutting machine is also applicable to special shapes and is widely used in machine tools sheet metal, decorative stainless steel products on a process.
KRRASS, as a well-known large-scale production CNC V grooving machine manufacturers, has been favored by more and more users over the years by virtue of its own solid technical strength, exquisite production technology, strict quality management system. We are based on modern technology, and constantly improve the production level, progressive, then access to the industry’s manufacturers alike. Next, we will introduce you to the types of V grooving machines.
The CNC V grooving machines are mainly divided into horizontal CNC V grooving machine and vertical CNC V grooving machine. Next, two types of V groover machines are described in detail:
Horizontal CNC V grooving machine
1. Horizontal CNC V grooving machine features
1) Flow design originated in the European Union, through the overall welding and annealing treatment, to eliminate stress, rigidity, high precision, long-term use without deformation.
2) Use 4 control shafts, hydraulic keepers, gantry, and shanks to move back and forth when working.
3) Use spherical screws and roller heavy rails, D1N6 stage precision gear, planetary reducer: balanced,precision.
4) CNC open controller, support fully automatic operation, 4 blades can be run at the same time, significantly improve the efficiency of grooving.
5) The use of Taiwan’s industrial control controller and Japan’s Panasonic closed-loop servo system: simple, flexible, fast, efficient, low noise.
6) Equipped with an automatic lubrication system: low wear, fine processing, to ensure processing accuracy and high dynamic response characteristics.
Horizontal CNC V grooving machine
2. The working characteristics of the horizontal CNC V grooving machine
1) The plate is fixed at the workbench, the beam is moved, on the discharge is convenient, high positioning accuracy, cover a small area;
2) The spindle movement using servo motor drive, fast and smooth, the length of the grooving set accurate.
3) With bilateral pressure material and end pressure material device, hydraulic clamping, the pressure can be adjusted, stable, and reliable.
4) human-machine dialogue interface, parameters set simple, the user process storage capacity is wide.
5) automatic execution programs, fault automatic alarm diagnosis.
6) The machine is equipped with a drop-off bucket and drawers for easy cleaning.
3. The working principle of the horizontal CNC V grooving machine
Put the need to process the plate fixed to the workpiece table of the V groove cutting machine, adjust the starting point of the machining (origin), adjust the motor drive the knife frame to cut the plate. Horizontal CNC V grooving machine is the principle of the knife head left and right moving, the board does not move, the formation of the required V groove, V-type depth and width can be guaranteed by the number of tools and different tools.
Vertical CNC V grooving machine
1. Vertical CNC V grooving machine features:
1) The V groove cutting machine adopts high-strength steel plate welding, heat treatment insulation tempering to eliminate the pressure inside welding, high strength, good stability.
2) Processing workpieces from the front end of the feed, hydraulic clamps, hydraulic pressure plate, high degree of automation, easy to operate, and fast.
3) The work surface is independently adjustable, and its cutting accuracy can be controlled at 0.02mm.
4) The knife holder is servo-driven, the moving torque is large, the speed is fast, high positioning precision, high efficiency.
5) The spindle uses gear rack transmission, rigidity, small resistance, greatly improve energy efficiency, save energy.
6) The groove position is positioned with servo CNC control, the synchronous transmission of the double wire rod, the positioning is precise, and the parallel degree is good.
7) The post-positioning platform of the machine is connected by steel pipe to ensure that the plate is flat and the deformation of the plate is reduced to cause errors.
2. The working principle of the vertical CNC V grooving machine
Put the need to process the plate fixed to the workpiece table of the V groove cutting machine, adjust the starting point of the machining (origin), adjust the motor drive the knife frame to cut the plate. Vertical CNC V grooving machine is the principle of the plate using the cutting feed method, then head left and right movement, high precision, the formation of the required V groove, V-type depth and width can be guaranteed by the number of tools and different tools.
The difference between a vertical CNC V grooving machine and a horizontal CNC V grooving machine
The depth of the grooving is directly related to the effect of the angle. If the depth error reaches to 0.05mm, the bend position R is obviously different. When the vertical CNC V groover machine is working, the planer to the countertop is fixed in a straight position, and the distance accuracy from the tip to the table is controlled in the 0.02mm range. When the horizontal CNC V groover machine is working, the knife is faced with the accuracy of a 1.5-meter wide, 4-meter-long platform, so it is difficult to control the 0.1mm range.
2. Loss of electrical energy
Vertical CNC V grooving machine grooved is the knife holder part to do round-trip sports, and its weight is about 60kg. While horizontal CNC V grooving machine groove is the gantry and the knife holder part of the round-trip movement, and its weight is about 1000kg. Its energy loss is more than 10 times the vertical CNC V grooving machine, so the vertical CNC V grooving machine is an energy-saving and environmental protection equipment.
Vertical CNC V grooving machine
3. Processing range
Vertical CNC V groover machine has more than a dozen independent pressure plates and more than a dozen independent clamps automatic clamp material. Regardless of the size of the plate is good processing, horizontal and vertical can groove, and the smallest workpiece is 80 x 80mm. Horizontal CNC V groover machine only for large plate groove, while vertical CNC V groover machine after the groove due to plate deformation can not be horizontal clamping caused by horizontal can not groove.
4. Processing process
Vertical CNC V grooving machine board work surface for high-quality mold steel overall heat treatment after grinding, surface fineness to achieve the effect of the mirror. Horizontal CNC V grooving machine work surface for ordinary iron plate welding processing, stainless steel plate than its hardness is higher, cutting wire, damaged blades, etc. , made the table pit. This is why the processed product specks.
Vertical CNC V groove cutter is welded from steel plate, high strength, smooth and quiet operation, just flat and flat installation of flat cement floor can be stable work, relocation lifting is very convenient. Horizontal CNC V groove cutter due to the high-speed operation of the gantry, the impact of large, added with the platform needs basic adjustment, should be in accordance with the installation diagram to do the concrete foundation, build largely.
Vertical CNC V groover machine by the hydraulic automatic clamping workpiece, automatic positioning, automatic work, operators away from the machine moving parts. Horizontal CNC V groover machine fitted clamp workpiece in the machine movement range part, the gantry to do the high-speed movement, and the control part and the gantry run together, so it is easy to cause personal injury to the operator. There is a great potential safety hazard.
General bending processing, a larger arc will be left at the bend position, and the thicker of the plate, the larger of the arc. In order to solve this problem, KRRASS, a famous V grooving machine manufacturers in China, launched a new design concept of CNC sheet metal V grooving machine series of products. Our series of product processing accuracy is high, easy to operate, smooth operation, reliable. It is used in stainless steel, ordinary iron plate, copper, and other plates on the V-groove processing, especially suitable for bending before the V-groove processing. If you have any needs, please contact with us!